Through the E-Mas training program we will give your employees a further training in the field of tactical and operative production management by means of selected, latest didactical methods and teaching content. In order to achieve this, we offer you a highly individualized training in a blended-learning concept. With the help of the courses included in E-Mas, the participants will quickly acquire well-founded expertise in the following subjects:
- Effective and efficient work design enhancing employees’ learning processes (FIR),
- Innovative human-oriented productivity management (GMTMA),
- Modern tool and die manufacture management (WBA),
- Industrie 4.0 Lean-methods (LEI),
After completion of the E-Mas program, the participants are in the position to implement independently and successfully select the appropriate measures to improve production processes and increase effectiveness and efficiency of the companies. Overall, E-Mas contributes to strengthening competitiveness of the participating companies at their Mexican locations.
Our program is optimally suited for:
- Professionals and managers responsible for production and transformation processes as well as production team and group leaders.
Within E-Mas the participants will:
- Find out how to optimize work processes using appropriate tools and methods.
- Learn how to prepare their employees for long-term work in a constantly changing production environment.
- Discover which measures can be taken in order to improve production processes and to maintain employee health.
- Acquire knowledge of how to optimally design the German-Mexican cooperation in or between companies.
- Further develop their management skills by using renowned teaching content and innovative methods.